Our Stance Against Child Labour
Daruka International has a zero tolerance policy towards child labour. We prohibit the use of workers below the age of 18 years at any of our sites , mica supply chain and operations.
We are committed to supplying ethically sourced and processed mica to our customers through the following measures:
- Adopting and practicing national & international regulations relating to child labor.
- Employing workers of legal age.
- Creating awareness in the mica workforce community.
- Training and capacity building of the involved stakeholders.
- Engaging third Party for compliance assessments and audits.
- Communicating the progress to interested parties.
- Promoting education by supporting the educational institutions.